WinMagic’s SecureDoc Enterprise Server (SES) offers organizations total control over their data security environment ensuring maximum security and transparency in regular work flow. With industry-leading full disk encryption (FDE) technology and industry-first technology like PBConnex™, SES enables customers to streamline their IT processes and as a result, help reduce the total IT cost of ownership.
SES manages everything encryption within the enterprise, whether it’s FDE, removable media or individual files and folders. It places all security-related management under one centralized enterprise server, including policies, password rules, and the manageability of encryption across PC, Mac and Linux platforms alike. It also easily integrates with industry-standard technologies such as Opal-compliant Self-Encrypting Drives (SEDs) while also managing native OS encryption solutions such as Microsoft BitLocker, Mac OS X FileVault2, iOS and Android.
Features at a glance:
- Manage software-based FDE for laptops, desktops and tablets etc.
- Support for Microsoft Windows BitLocker (Win 8, Win 7 and Vista)
- Support for Mac OS X and FileVault 2
- Full Opal Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) management support
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) iOS and Android devices
- Centralized management through standard server-based or web console
- Only full-disk encryption solution to offer wired and wireless pre-boot network authentication via PBConnex
- Manage and encrypt removable media and individual files & folders
- FIPS 140-2 validated