WinMagic’s SecureDoc Standalone Edition maintains end user productivity while ensuring maximum security and transparency in regular work flow. SecureDoc allows businesses to deal with the security of their IT environment efficiently leveraging features including; Full Disk Encryption (FDE), Multi-Factor Authentication, Removable Media Container Encryption (RMCE) and File and Folder Encryption (FFE). These features help businesses to meet government and regulatory requirements that are mandated for their business sector.
SecureDoc Standalone for Windows Advantages:
- Enterprise class security for individual PCs
- Seamless upgrade to Enterprise Edition when required
- Flexibility & Control over how and what you share and who can see it
- Secure network folders from prying eyes with File & Folder Encryption
- Reduce overall risk to your business from loss or theft
SecureDoc is ready to support all of your encryption needs now and well into the future.
Today, organizations are asking:
- Can I address new demands of my business — like cloud and mobile devices?
- How do I map access control methods to business risk and the needs of my users?
- Can I centrally manage, control and administer all my users and endpoints?
- Who controls my user data?
- How can I incorporate additional security layers to help me further fortify against threats?
- And how do I keep it all practical and cost-effective?
More than ever, customers are looking for identity and access management solutions that deliver simplicity, automation, reduced TCO and choice.